CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Why...why...why is me??? ~.~

Hmm~ now i'm suffer from the BIG ulcer under my tougue...
Do u know that the most painful place ulcer growth was under the tougue...URGHH!!!
Beh Tahan liao...>.< terlalu sakit lahh!!!!!!!
Especially when i'm eating...
=[
Normally, i'm happy when comes to eating time since it was my favourite...=)
But now, i hate it for a few days bcoz of the stupid BIG ulcer...Can u go away from my mouth under my tougue???This place is the most painful place...-.-
I hope i can get well soon from it...
I'll drink more water starts from this moment...Ya, i admit that i'm less drinking water now...>.<
I really donno why if i stay at home, i wouldn't go and pour some water to drink...
Instead, if at skul or work place, i'll drink more water...
And, today was my last 3 days would be at home...
Starting from next Monday(29 March 2010), i'll not post any blog, play fb, eat pork, wake up at 11am, sleepzzZ at 3am, watching tv, dramas, movies, and etc for abt 2 months an a half...
I'll leave here on next Monday(29 March 2010) and will be back on Saturday(12 June 2010) as wrote in my NS letter...(if no any changes)
Hope everything will be fine here and everywhere...
Hope i'll be fine at there too...
Take carez to all my:
~families~

~friends~
~anything that belongs to me~
~living things~
~non-living things~
And, i'll take good carez for myself...Don't worry...=)

0 comments: