CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

♥Just Another Pandora's Box♥

I'm late today...=[
Just bcoz i'm going to see dentist...i'm careless that i din make an appointment b4 i going out from my house!!!>.<> SORRY to them...SORRY my beloved frens...hope u all won't mind and understand my condition...= l
Then, we entered the cinema at 2pm sharp...while in the cinema, we chatted and chatted until the movie starts...=)
Actually, this movie not as bad as my sis told me...
If u want me to compare it wif 72 tenants of prosperity, i'll choose 72 tenants of prosperity...=)
Even though some ppl said that Just Another Pandora's Box is more funny...=D
Seriously, this movie make me laugh until the end...but i dun think the story interesting...Just For Laugh!!!XD
Today felt so happi although not many of us going to lm...=D
I'm so glad that we can still hang out wif each other...and some more, this week might be my last week at KL, cinema, sweet home, and etc.....=[
After the movie, Hui Ting join us at Old Town for my lunch(4.00pm)...>.<...she make a lot of jokes wif wei Jie and Adrian...=D
After that, we walk and walk...suddenly, Yin Mun told me that Alex was there...
Then we went nearer towards him...he walked wif a beautiful student(girl)...
At that moment, all coming out from my minds was that girl sure was his gf lol...But, i really duno that was true or not...he not admit that in fb...so...who knows??=P
And, plsss
dun forget our next or last(for me and CS) gathering on this coming Friday yar!!!see u all guys this coming Friday!!!Now feel so excited!!!=DDD Can't wait for the day to come...Hope all of us can enjoy it maximun...=)

0 comments: