CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 28, 2010

The Day b4 i going to ns...

Today, aunt brounght us to Jusco Cheras Selatan...
Having pizza hut again...but i it very muchhh...=D
Just hate having pizza at there coz pizza hut there so disgusting want!!!
many flies flying here and there...although they hv set a vector there...but the vector actually no use want!!!=[
I buy many many stuff today...
for ns use...
biscuits, sweets, pail, tissues, sunblock, and etc...
When i'm back, i starts to pack all my stuff...
Wow, i realize that i hv many stuff need to bring...
Haizzz, if i'm a boy, no need to pack so many stuff like me...=[
But for boy, they just sacrifice their hair only...How good are they!!!(>.<) Finally, i finished to pack all my stuff... Hopefully i'll not forget to bring all the needed stuff...=) And, few more hours, i'll be leaving kl~ This was my:
First time going to Pahang that located damn far from my house...
First time to leave kl without my parents too...

First experience too...
And was my:
Last blog for today...i'll post my blog whenever i back from ns(jail) okay...=)
Tml was the last day to go to ns camp for ppl in batch 2...
Good Luck then~

To all my families and friends,
Pls take good carez...
Pls wait for me to go anywhere or to do anything...
Pls accompany mum...(for my sis)...don leave her alone in house...
And mum, dun worry, i'll call back home if possible...chat wif u...dun be lonely!!!
My heart still at ur side eventhough i at far far away from u...=)


GOODBYE!!!!!!!
SELAMAT TINGGAL!!!!!!!
再见了!!!!!!!
SAYONARA!!!!!!!
TAKE CARE!!!!!!!T-T

0 comments: