CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 15, 2010

Updated.....=)))

i nvr posted my blog for long long ago...almost 9 months...=P
yesterday, one of my fren called me to updated my blog...i'm too LAZY!!!=X and some more nowadays i'm addicted with facebook...sOOOO.......==
finally i updated my blog!!!!!!!!=DDD
Hmm~starting from 24 feb 2010, i just stay at home all the time...nothing to do...BORING!!!=0 just think abt the college and Uni...yet, i'm still confusing abt that...haizzz...duno which college or uni should i enter...whenever i mention one of the college or Uni name, sure other ppl would tell me abt its BAD things...WHAT CAN I DO???Just ignore it???and just enter the college that i want to???will i regret after this???
i have a lotss of problem when choosing a college or uni...the BIG problem is TRANSPORT!!!if really can't solve this problem, or i just stay hostel there...=[ but i'll miss my lovely home so muuuccchhh!!!!!>.< 2nd problem is NS!!!why am i "so lucky" ???can i be the "unlucky girl"???then i can reduced one of the problem part...hmm~this called FATE!!!i should deserved it!T-T
still considering abt it...if i really go, i'll be back at abt end of June i think...and if i came back on May becoz the reason of study, i'll be so pity...no one will drive me back home!!!then how????many........manY.........MANY UNSOLVED problem!!!!!!=[

0 comments: