CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 8, 2009

tis shoe looks nice?
yup tis was the shoe tat i wanna buy it
"as fast as possible"
duno why when i juz look at tis shoe i fall in love
wif it jor...

yesterday went sg wang wif charlene..(take our salary..mine RM60 oli ar)
actually tis shoe she bought it at pavillion de..
den when i look at it i love it jor..
it worth RM159...expensive izit?
from walt disney brand
..
she ask me "u wan bought anot?"..
den i scare my mum will angry bought so
expensive de shoe so i briefly ans it "NO"..
she ask me again "if u wanna bought, den i gv u the 50% voucher"
den i like wan bought BUT finally i oso never bought..
so tat she use the 50% voucher 2 bought a RM89
de shirt..wow!!!
we walk around den we went to times square..
while walking at there, i flashed bac "why din i so stupid dunwan accept n juz used the 50% voucher 2 bought it wor?"
i'm exactly repent........=.=
if i use 50% den i can buy wif the price RM79.5 oli ler...
yo...yo....yo...........=(
suan la......=.=

2day went out at 11am n bac home at 9pm..
went 2 fren house 'bai nian' again
den sit n talk n eat n play
after tat look at the clock wow..5 something ady
so aunt call mum dun cook la..
eat wif them at Restoran Doraemon(near my house) there la..
den accept..
Next was "SUPERMARKET TIME"
we went 2 Econsave Alam Damai..

make me feel shocked de is i saw many of the last year Connaughtian work at there ler..
2 of them was our pps senior last year(1 girl, 1 boy)..haha..can't imagine!
den bought a jurnal, tunai n lejar book..
each RM2.10..can someone tell me "did i bought it expensively??"
me oso duno...=.="
around 10pm oli take bath...wow!1st record..hehez..=P

2 comments:

chin yee's blog said...

i helps u to check the price tml
tell u on tue
i wan the shoes too
but u buy for me la
ok?
haha

~~nikkochyi^^v said...

Don;t bukky me k?
me nvr work nowadays so can't buy 4 u lo..
me oso nid 2 think abt it b4 buy cuz the price quite expensive lo..
no money...
no working...
colnclusion:CANNOT BUY!
hehe..=P