CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 5, 2009

mAlAy PuPil ArE nOiSy SoMeTiMes.....TuiTion >.<

tuition period sit wif those malay people...
dislikes bcuz they r too noisy sometimes...

u can ever "chew the rag" as u like but don't extreme mar...
infront of me tat girl play around n keep on turning 2 the bac n play wif the malay guys beside of
me...=.="
tis is bcuz 2day i got a bit late 2 tuition so tat i got 2 sit beside of those malay people...
i promise would not sit wif them anymore...

i can't ever concentrate in the noisy situation...
n i'll set my alarm everyday...(2day 4got ady=P)
sure wan...!!!

7 comments:

chin yee's blog said...

sit in front a bit la
pti a bit noisy sometime
i feel the teacher hard to control the class
that is my opinion
haha

~~nikkochyi^^v said...

ya lo..
especially f5 lo..
last year my science clas not too much ppl de..
so tat we r study in a quite place..
i thoght f5 was the same..
but i was wrong!!!
hahaha
ok ok..
i try my best lar..=D

chin yee's blog said...

martin here also same
don know where they came suddely
me too
why we have same idea?
gv me 5. haha
ok.
keep on
look forward ya

~~nikkochyi^^v said...

bcuz we have the same problem...
both of us oso can't concentrate well even study in the noisy situation..
so tat we hv the same idea..
rite?
i ask u 1 IQ question k?
"Which months have 28 days?"
ans me as fast as possible cuz i wan know ur s _ _ _ _ d ans...xD

chin yee's blog said...

yaya
agree
feb lor
why?
what means for s _ _ _ _ d

~~nikkochyi^^v said...

s_ _ _ _ d ans means...
later u wil know..

exactly WRONG!!!
hey how can u duno EVERY MONTHS oso got 28 days der har?
not oni FEB lar CACAT..
so tat u r the one who gv stupid ans lor...
hahaha...xD =P

chin yee's blog said...

your question is which wor
that means 1 answer oli
how cn be every month?
can u get my meaning?