CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

f5 subjects are so DIFFICULT compare 2 f4!!!......T__T

nowadays.....especially f5,
i found tat account was so hard from day 2 day...
or perhaps was my own problem bcuz teacher at skul nor tuition was quite good...
but ME still the SAME...
still like can't afford it...

ADD MATHS no nid 2 said lar...
4 me it was so hard until can't breath...(jk oli)
SEJARAH lagi sienz....everytime when she teach my eyes will automatically close.....=.=
some more SHE teach like an aeroplane....fly so fast de.....=_="
eventhough tuition teacher a bit good but skul wan like shit...(both sub)
haiz.....i oso duno how 2 improve my add mt lo... Y_Y
i belief tat umaas n ahmad told us tat f5 even more difficultx333 than f4 many2 times...
if can't afford f4 add mt den we can say BYEBYE 2 tis sub jor...
hope hope my exam n spm soon can pass ler...
i juz wish 2 PASS it oli...
den i 'sam fuk hao fuk' le...=)

now i can belief my future life really got a long journey 2 me 2 walk around...
now i got 2 think which sub i got 2 concentrated 4 my future good...
i can't even choose wrong way cuz tis will affect my lifes...
not oli tis parents money too...
mum told me muz choose a best way 4 myself...
cannot waste money...
now oli i know money was so important 4 everyone on tis earth..
mOnEy NoT eNoUgH 4 me!!!!!!!!
can u imagine 1 days without money...............
HOW'S OUR FOOD??
HOW'S OUR DRINKS??
ppl nowadays without food nor drinks can BYEBYE oso........
so we got 2 grateful tat everything we have now compare 2 other countries...

=D

=D

=D

5 comments:

chin yee's blog said...

to improve add maths u should do ur practice daily
add maths nd consistant works
hope u can catch up soon

~~nikkochyi^^v said...

thx a lot...
i'm glad 2 had ur advice miss chin yee...
hope so..
i'll be more hardworking in all sub especially add mt tat i cant covered...
n i'm hapi 2 have tis kind of frens...=D
u too...
now study hard was my title soon..
hehe...........=P

chin yee's blog said...

u're welcome
ok
thank you very much
let's go!
we go to fight with SPM on nov
hopes everything going well to u and me
haha

~~nikkochyi^^v said...

ya...
we should try hard 2 get all black n knife(tajam)..
NOT those red rose...
although i like rose but i dunwan see it appears in my SPM n my life..
agree?
haha...
hope!!!

chin yee's blog said...

sure
agree
who like red rose in the result ler?
haha
gambateh
hopes we win at the end