CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

HoRrIbLe...TeRrIbLe...DrEaM......+o+

a horrible & terrible dream happen 2 me 2day...
it juz a terrrriiibbbllleeee dream 4 me...
i dreams tat i'm in a ghost house tat was very terrible n disgusting...
Jin Yee, Lay Yan n Chin Yee were in the dream too...
we were in a dark, black, horrible ghost house...!!!
wat dream was tis??
the surrounding looks like the movie in "Child's Play"...
i hv borrowed tat disc b4 from Jin Yee...
but den i nvr watched it oso...den i could dreams out tis dream...
wat a such horrible dream tat happen 2 me??
i felt scared n tried 2 wake up myself but i failure 2 do tat!!!!!!
but den bcoz 2day raining too heavy n thunder around, tis voice n sound make me up...
Thx God..!!!!=.="

0 comments: