CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 8, 2009

6 Hours Course Makes My Leg Painful...!!!T__T

finally i been going 4 the 6 Hours Course(Car Driving)...
my leg keep on pain now...
pain of the pain...!!!!!!!!!ToT
can i throw off tis pain??
i'm suffering the pain now!!!
perhaps, i'll not working since after CNY until now, my leg certainly will be weak de larr...=.=
everyone will be the same...
if u didn't do something oftenly, u'll be weak or 4got either in an activities nor jobs...
all human same..have muscles de...
so mayb got 10 ppl, 9 will gwt into painful standing in a few hours...
talk abt 2day course ar, damn B~O~R~I~N~G larr...
after the talks(teory) from penceramah, we went out 4 the amali wan lo...
the uncle said they r so "cheong hei"..talk many n we get ntg!!!
wow...we r under a HOT SUN listening 2 the other guys...
learning how 2 use n open the engine...
act tiss supposenot our job 4 the mechanical lorhx...
bcoz all of us didn't pay attention abt tis...
10 of us, 9 oso cabut diri ady arhx...
"Disappear Themselves" at one place lo...
den my uncle call me den he showed how 2 use the "Gear" n "Clutch"
den he taught how 2 "Side Parking", "Go Up Mountain" n "Three Point Turn"
den he brought me walk around A Way...
we got test 4 tis...
i felt that the most hard 4 me n worried by me was "Go Up Mountain"
tis will be the most HARD 4 me...T.T
I'll Try My Best 2 Pass My Driving License...
G~A~M~B~A~T~E~H 2 all who r taking driving test soon..!!!=D

0 comments: