CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I passed my L driving license..!!!xDDD

"Lulus" 2nd round(On The Road)...yeah..!!!xD

On The Road test paper... 2nd round

" "Lulus" 1st round(going up mountain, parking, 3 point turn)...yeah..!!!^o^

Going up mountain, Parking and 3 point turn test paper...1st round

yesterday i was super tired..
i reached at the Surfine Hitech which the place i test car around 8am..
i had try last min driving the car up 2 the mountain..
around 10am i went 2 the hall there n be patient waiting 4 my turn in worry mood..
after tat around 11.25am, i had taken the tag num 4 the test..my lucky num is num.9
den we started walked 2 the place (bhg II)..
time passed very fast n after a few min i waited there,the ppl called us gathered at below the roof..
bcuz i'm num.9 so i'm the first round in 10.30am(sesi II) n get into the car..(6113 car num.)
i keep on calm down myself..I CAN DO IT!!finally i pass going up mountain..1st round
den i felt happi ady bcuz i'm confident my parking n 3 point turn maybe will pass too..
while i'm parking, suddenly my mind jam 4 a while n 4got how 2 "keluar"..
finally i had done it all wif the word "Lulus" in the test paper..
running 2 the hall again n without wasting time, i continue test On The Road..
tis i not worry cuz i confident i'll pass..finally i "Lulus" oso..i tell myself tat I Had Done 4 It..!!!I'll not face the "yong sui" uncle again n again..no scare mood ady..can get "P" license n no more "L"..happily..xD
after test the car , the uncle sent us back around 4pm..
after back home comtinue go 4 tuition..
No energy anymore..but still can concentrated larr cuz i'm in the happi mood..
if i fail the test sure dun have energy 2 study le..
so i very thx a lot 4 my frens who sent concern n wishing me GOOD LUCK in my test..
now i'm wishing Yan Yan 4 the test in tis fri too..wish u Good Luck..!!!^_^

0 comments: