CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My Slipper Have Been Stolen...T^T

2 days ago, my slipper ady been stolen...
but i duno abt it...i'm awareness!!!
i'm sad when i found tat my slipper lost yesterday...
in my hurt like wan 2 cry...
although it is old n ugly, but i still luv my slipper...
its gives me comfordable everyday...
i'm so careless on last sat nite...
tat was the time i put my slipper outside of my house...
finally really been stolen tis time...
it been stole on sun i think bcuz i'm going 4 "Cheng Beng" tat day, n when i'm bac home i din saw my slipper...
mon oni i found it lost liao...
tat sun after Cheng Beng we went 2 Midvalley...
i think on tis time been stole...T__T

Unluckily, until 2day i found who is the thief...
i'm so ANGRY here is the thief probably is a MALAY GIRL tat live same block wif me...
not oni tis but she still wanna wear it in front of me 2day...
when i came bac after tuition...
i look from one distance tat the slipper like mine...
so i go nearer her n i saw tat was definitely was my slipper...i'm so Hate the Malay Girl...
Why she wants 2 do tat???
i really duno the ans...
i ady 4got n nvr think abt my slipper anymore but 2day it makes me found it again...
if others thief tat not living here stole i oso not so ANGRY but den now i know who is the THIEF...
n my heart was so Hate STUPID MALAY GIRL tat live upsidedown!!!!!!!!!!
why most of Malay ppl like 2 be a thief even a robbers???
tis is not the 1st case happen 2 me but my sis's slipper oso been stole last time...
my mum guess were them stole oso...
i HATE MALAY PPL from day 2 day...
i HATE their stole n rob behaviour...
with them again n again, our country sure will like Zaman Kegelapan(SEJ) one day...
H~A~T~E
I miss my slipper...T^T

0 comments: